(HR) professionals or – managers who work within an organization and want to start innovating the field of HR. Curiosity and an open mind to new ways of working is a must.
What do you learn?
In these four sessions you learn:
- what an agile organization is and what the principles and conditions for it are
- developing the agile mindset
- new roles for HR as an enabler of agile people and an agile organization
- agile ways of working for the HR department
- novel approaches to traditional HR instruments, including feedback, performance and rewards
The training is practical, with a good amount of exercise and real-life cases from our consulting engagements. Through this training, you will master the fundamentals of Agile HR and acquire the tools and basic skills to apply it.
Our contributions to the Agile HR field
Agile HR is a topic we actively contribute to. Some examples:
- The Agile HR Manifesto is a foundational document to the Agile HR movement, of which Organize Agile was one of the creators
- Our Dutch colleagues wrote the book ‘Agile HR’, now in its 6th edition and nominated for Management Book of the Year 2018
- The international research report ‘State of Agile HR‘ is conducted annually by Organize Agile and the HU University of Applied Sciences
- We consult on Agile HR topics at Fortune 500 clients, as well as smaller organizations
4 online sessions – 5, 12, 19 & 26 November 2020
Time: 5 – 8 pm (GTM+2)