HR professionals and agile practitioners who want to understand how to facilitate their teams, their people or the organization in becoming agile. Knowledge of and experience with HR work is essential. Curiosity and an open mind to new ways of working is a must.
What do you learn?
In this three-day training you learn:
- what an agile organization is and what the principles and conditions for it are
- new roles for HR as an enabler of agile people and an agile organization
- options for distributing HR tasks among self-organizing teams
- agile ways of working for the HR department
- novel approaches to traditional HR instruments, including feedback, performance and rewards
The training is practical, with a good amount of exercise and real-life cases from our consulting engagements. Through this training, you will master the fundamentals of Agile HR and acquire the tools and basic skills to apply it.
Our contributions to the Agile HR field
Agile HR is a topic we actively contribute to. Some examples:
- The Agile HR Manifesto is a foundational document to the Agile HR movement, of which Organize Agile was one of the creators
- Our Dutch colleagues wrote the book ‘Agile HR’, now in its 6th edition and nominated for Management Book of the Year 2018
- The international research report ‘State of Agile HR‘ is conducted annually by Organize Agile and the HU University of Applied Sciences
- We consult on Agile HR topics at Fortune 500 clients, as well as smaller organizations
21, 22 & 23 October 2019 – New York US
27, 28 & 29 January 2020 – Utrecht, the Netherlands
New York – $2495
The Netherlands – €2100
Internationally recognized certification is provided by IC-Agile: the Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) certificate.