About Gidion Peters
- Founder of Organize Agile, a consultancy based in New York and Amsterdam, The Netherlands, focused on business agility.
- International speaker on the future of organizations and the application of agile in fields including strategy, leadership, portfolio management and HR.
- Consultant and executive coach at leading organizations, many of whom are involved in large scale agile transformation programs.
- Authored two books with his team, on Scrum and Agile HR, both nominated for Management Book of the Year.
- Initiator of the State of Agile HR 2020, the first international research report that uncovers trends in the agility of people and the involvement of HR in making organizations more agile. Published in five languages.