Interesting facts from the State of Agile HR 2022
- Almost three quarters of the participating organizations indicates they are embracing agile outside of IT
- The most important reason for organizations to practice agile is “to motivate current employees.” This is a big change compared to the research from 2020
- HR-departments that consciously formulate a strategy to increase their agility, achieve a number of results faster. Such as improving employee satisfaction and attracting new talent
- Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) appears to be the biggest challenge for HR; in 2020 “leadership development” was the number one. We also note that HR has the intention to share more of the responsibility for SWP with teams in the business
- The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of Agile HR amongst HR-departments, according to 65% of respondents
Download the full report on StateOfAgileHR.com.
The top 5 reasons for adopting Agile within the organization
Source: State of Agile HR 2022.
Why Organize Agile is obsessed with Agile HR
Since the publication of our book ‘Agile HR’ in 2017, we have been fully involved with HR-professionals and departments to build their agility. Why? Because HR often is key to changing the mindset of people and organizations for the better. HR has the potential to be an accelerator of agile transformations. But it does require HR-professionals and leaders to take on a more strategic role.
Are you ready for Agile HR?
Our ICP-AHR certified training is the most in-depth and at the same time practical course you can find within the field of Agile HR. In two days you will learn and practice with the most important principles, concepts and ways of working from the world of agile. Read more about our Agile HR course in New York.